You creative types can be a dithery lot. Many of the people who eventually join the Create a Craft Business e-Workshop have been thinking about it for months in advance. In case you like the look but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge, here are 7 good reasons to book your place today. It’s not a hard sell, I’m just very excited because I know you are going to love it!
1. If you book before midnight tomorrow, Thursday 26th June, you save $20 right away! Loving those savvy business skills already.
2. You take part from your desk, (or sofa, or bed, I won’t judge) and it fits around your other commitments like a day job, or children. We know all about the juggle.
3. You are investing the equivalent of $43.75 per week, in you and your skills and let’s face it, you are kind of the most important bit in this business.
4. It’s a fiercely competitive market out there. This course will show you the secrets you need to know to lead the pack, not follow.
5. You’ll get an amazing new support system. If you’ve stalled, hit a wall, are having a wobble, lost your mojo… you need to join us. No more flailing around on your own.
6. It’s inspirational, informative, fun, de-mystifying, and will get you all fired up. That’s what the previous class said, anyway.
7. Business is about grabbing opportunities. This is your opportunity to get better at what you do, and define and create your dream craft business. I know you are going to love it.